A good cover for wrx sti

N1ckhe4d

I would agree with D , on the one occasion my garage was out of commission i bought an expensive breathable cover for my TVR Griffith and left it covered at all times when not in use on the drive over the winter months. The damage caused to the paint work through the constant movement of the cover in the wind was unbelievable, there may have been no moisture but the constant rubbing of the material made a real mess and lots of paint correction that spring. Beware. 

you can spend £100,'s on some waxes but in my opinion if we are living with real world cars on a daily basis then 666 or autoglym hard waxes are great. can be smothered on by hand and last a few weeks between polishes with a great sense of protecting the paint through massaging the bodywork, sorry that sounds a bit over the top . But you can get an overall coverage with a sense of satisfaction and then spend so much little time polishing with a dry micro towel to a perfect finish.