New member WRX Bugeye

Marshffs

Hello all, new member here from County Durham. I was a member of NESF but its all FB orientated now and i dont do FB. I purchased my WRX off Gambit on here. Thought id come along and introduce myself. Many of you will know the car. Had white wheels on when purchased and then bought standard WRX wheels and them went for the STI V7 alloys which i refurbed myself. 

Thanks 

Steve

553A1D4E-E675-4A8A-8CB2-6CB9A12419EC.jpeg

F11811F7-ACA7-4318-9E1A-6ED3C0217FDF.png

2C49FA9B-DB4B-4CB7-8B62-DB4773436152.png

AC61F408-D40B-41ED-B724-E0CAF8B8CD3D.jpeg

69D561F1-8009-40BB-976B-14DC54B71290.jpeg

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome - having ridden shotgun in that motor I know it can get a shift on - however those lights (effectively a couple of birthday candles) would need some attention, for sure Gambit was navigating using the force that night :laughing:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jay762 said:

Wotcha and welcome - having ridden shotgun in that motor I know it can get a shift on - however those lights (effectively a couple of birthday candles) would need some attention, for sure Gambit was navigating using the force that night :laughing:

Cheers jay.

yeah it goes well just wish i knew what was done to it lol. 

VF turbo but unsure which 1.

Sti intercooler.

sure injectors are pink iirc.

nur spec system and no idea about a remap but must of had 1 at some point or it would run awful if the above wasn’t mapped in. 

Not sure if Gambit did a project thread at one point however we did have a server hiccup a few years back and a load of the original info was deleted...