New here

Jonny b

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C 

Stunning looking Scoob I also spot another club sticker there ;) As for meet up we are just trying to get that all up and fully running. As you might see. But please feel free to join in on other threads everyone is a good bunch on here, so hope you feel right at home :)

I don't mind stickers had them on my car but pulled them off because I find every W@nker in an Audi would drive like a nutter to catch me up and then sit right up my backside doing that slowing down and speeding up thing :( Sometime's I would show them the full force of the flat four but not very often. More so when the Missus is in the car I get shouted at a lot  if I even go to 4k revs :D 

• Like 1

Near enough parallel universe :) I have one girl and two boy's oldest is 14 going on 25 << the Girl I'm sure you are experiencing the same :) then 11 in October and my 5 year old  :D I did try selling them for forced labour but they wouldn't take them :D 

Wotcha and welcome - that is a tidy looking vehicle you have there, I also have the back seat encouragement from mini mes - 14 and 7 and also have the 4K alarm that sometimes sounds when Im driving - to be fair though it doesnt happen when I am riding shotgun and the stillies are pushing the pedals, its a control thing Im informed :D

• Like 1