New here

Jonny b

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Jonny b, I now know your car now I've seen it in the post you live just around the corner from me, welcome to the club :)

Yeh seen you about bud always give a cheeky wave/flash lol have to go for a drive sometime?

• Like 1

Yeh seen you about bud always give a cheeky wave/flash lol have to go for a drive sometime?

Yeah up for a drive out, went up to Ace Cafe last Sunday evening with the Bucks Collective, great night about 80/90 cars from Wycombe went up, including mine there was 5 scooby's in the convoy :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Iam up at ace most months! Who'd you go up with? South bucks cruise?

No wasn't South Bucks cruise < don't know about this one? I went up with Bucks Collective not sure but don't think they have been going long, first time I've been up to Ace in my car usually go to bike night in the summer on my bike ( that's a mad night bike night ).

What head unit have you got now then? I went for Kenwood DDX3023 touch screen.

Any guys from around my way in the bucks collective? Few guys I know round here with serious cars! Went for a pioneer touch screen! Feck knows what model ιt ιs! Plays my music ɑnd video through Bluetooth, ɑnd does phone calls! All I need

Not sure if any are from around by you? I any know a few through a friend from work one of them is the main organiser who bought my BMW when I got the Scooby, there is going to be an Ace cafe take over part two I will let you know when it's organised.

Aah ok not who I thought then! Do you live in totteridge by chance?

Yeah just by the old prison on the hill ( Hatters Lane secondary ) your in Micklefield can tell by your pictures ( by the way I'm not a stalker just been in this town to many years not to know the areas )

Same here ha ha!! Hatters lane was my old school!! My eldest daughter goes there now! Certainly changed since I was there lol

Yep have to agree certainly has changed since I was there, do you remember any of your teachers? I can remember a couple like mister Bates ( aka master-bates) Dixon, Thatcher and magnum pi ( Goodfellow )