Subaru virgin

Hi, there’s plenty of people on here who have expertise in all aspects of mechanics. I’d put on what the issues are and a few photos if it’s something visual and go from there. 

What year bugeye have you got? Is it modified? How many miles and has it got a good service history? 

Overheating could be as simple as an airlock in the system. I’d have it sniff tested. Who was it’s last owner or was it from a garage? As for the rust put some pics on. If I had some of the underneath of mine when I bought it I’d put them on. It had overall body corrosion as an advisory on mine 2 years ago and I got rid of that last year. It took a good few hours, a wire brush, some rust treatment, and paint. I could of undersealed it but it’s only out in the summer so there was no need. 

Smoking a lot of white smoke so think it's the head gaskets in garage soon will post some pics of the corrosion as it's a bit more than surface the bottom radiator mount is almost completely gone

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...