Brembo Space Saver In Classic

Anyone know if the 100PCD space saver in Blob STi’s which clears the Brembos fits in the classics boot space?

Or if anyone has the above would they be willing to take me measurements of the diameter (including tyre) and max depth for me please?

Cheers

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Bug or blob sti 5 x 100 pcd space savers fit in a classic fine fella , ive had one in my v1 for a couple of years now 👍

Think it was about £25 posted from matt baker at mbdevelopements on f.b 😉

P.s i saw your other post about small wheel spacers and ive been running 3mm universal cheapy spacers for at least 2yrs to clear my brembos. 

Haven't had any issues but i do run them front and rear to keep the "track" the same 

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks Savage.
Yea I’ve emailed Matt about them but he couldn’t remember if they fit or not. Will get one from him now :).

& thanks for the spacer info too. Think 3mm would be fine for mine too, would give me a extra turn on the wheel nuts as well which is another worry. But I’ve done over 150miles now and been checking them and they’re fine so I’m probably worrying over nothing. No judder at high speed either.
Do the spigots stick out through the 3mm or are they shorter than those even?
Been thinking about getting some for the back, another thing I keep hearing mixed messages on. Would rather not if I don’t have to but would make sense. Might give Carnetix a ring tomorrow and ask them their advice.

• Like 1

Think some run wider wheels on the back compared to the front , so doubt it would matter if you only run front spacers . I just thought I'd keep the width the same .

I haven't got spigot rings on my rotas , so can't help there bud .

My spacers were £20 a pair from a local motormainia store and were only supposed to be a temporary fix but 2 yrs on they're still doing their job lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update for anyone else wanting info on this.

Got mine and fits like a dream. Just as Savage says.

Also rang Carnetix regarding my spacers. Told me no need to fit them to the rear and no need for a set up tweak. 5mm is basically nothing. Sweet.