Ball joint fail after less than 2 years

Hello

My car is forester 2008 xt 4eat.

I bought my car 2 years ago and been to the usa at that time so i purchas there front and rear end links and lower ball joints.

Now it has been ayear and half and one ball joint failed and the two front end links failed, all of the place full with grease.

Is there any reason for that, should i buy now only oem parts?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the new witheline end links, tell me please where i'm wrong or everything is install fine.
Both sides, something looks to me weird on the left one. Looks lkke the bushing wants to come out. 0d37648ac53a2bffe282ae155c72b206.jpg65d8af2f7e34a485862a63d8ec799d4c.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the whiteline end links after installed and lowering with tein coils.
Sims to me that the end links both side touching the tie rod.
Like they made some rooling to the front of the car and now it is rubing against the tie rod.
What did i do wrong?bf3db5fae90e25e96a288dc5f6e6a896.jpg3f8cda94aee4e5be36225a3ec8452ca6.jpg

@moshe_levy What year is your car ?

As they changed the drop link shape from the ones you have to a lolly pop shape,

The the ones you have are for the sf model , i'm not sure if they changed them on the sg or sh model to Lolly pop ones

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

See my previous post .

Don't now what ride quality and life of teins will be on your roads :-SFor road I would of gone kyb excel g on custom springs with minimal drop .I would of used meyle or tripple5 drop links .

Yes but not very well.

I had a customer who done a sg with the oem links from early subarus same as whiteline and they align at poor angle plus length differs so swaybar max/min travel positions differ  ...Customers sg went back to ball jointed ...