Throwing P1137 on brand new O2 sensor

Gothen1234

I've got a 2006 Subaru Impreza 1.5 R, just replaced the oxygen sensor (was throwing p0130) 😮

Now I'm receiving a new code. I don't have too much idea where to go from here.

I have cleaned the contacts on the connectors but nothing has changed, I reset the code, it flags up after 5-10minutes.

Would anyone be able to provide some suggestions? ☺️

Needs a power and ground check at the connector point and also consider new not always good/correct

If a cheap sensor you can get these issues . jap made sensors are best ones to use .

Don't know much about the N.A scoobs tbh .

Bear in mind a good condition sensor reading out of it's parameters due to another fault could also be the reason for a code .

Ie o2 readings could be out due to a intake air leak , clogged air filter, electrical fault ,misfiring,  unmapped mods ect 

So I checked the code and it's a P1137. Something to do with intermittent o2 heater connection for sensor 2 (Post Cat?)

Check the ground on the Post Cat sensor connection, seems to be running @ 0.337V

Seems a bit bizarre, gonna try to ground it direct to the Battery tomorrow (after disconnecting from sensor of course 😉 )