(Newbie) will s reg sti bucket seats fit my 2001 bugeye

Woody03

20 hours ago, Woody03 said:

I'm thinking of buying some s  reg sti bucket seats in black just wanted to no if they will fit my 2001 bugeye impreza 

Ive seen classic imprezas with newage seats in so id say so. Make sure you have the seat rails off both sets incase you need to change them.

The fronts definitely fit ,not too sure about the rears though but as marshffs said just make sure you have the classic rails too .

If you don't get on with them let me know ,as I'm thinking of fitting sti classic seats back into my v1sti .

I would swap my hatch sti front seats for a clean front n rear classic sti set 😉  

After some consideration don't think I'm gonna go ahead with fitting them in think I'll just stick with my blue sti bucket seats I have in already only wanted to change them cuz the new 1z was black which went with the car plus they need a clean and drivers seat has slight wear not to much though if you want to buy them the offer is there 

• 3 weeks later...