Hi all - First time Subaru owner

Godders

Just a friendly hello - I’m Luke currently based in Aylesbury and a first time proud owner, as of Monday, of a silver Hawkeye WRX. Spent the majority of my life on 2 wheels pushing my luck and now a family and young daughter requires something more ‘sensible’. always admired them and only now can I justify owning and runnning one (‘’it’s AWD and has a big boot with isofix babe of course it’s a grown ups car!’’) 😂

08A3DF93-5E9D-4697-B4E2-E7297276C05E.thumb.jpeg.71f0e101184a610ff0dc54bb334da7c5.jpeg

It’s completely standard as if it left the factory and has never been modified as far as I can tell, 59,000 miles and the last owner was a lady who babied it for the last 10 years so I pounced on it immediately. Still pinching myself over it’s condition and service history but I intend to carry her work on and keep it pristine, maybe adding a prodrive exhaust and a mild map or STI wheels in silver to complement it.  71560AF1-87FE-44BA-BE4D-A172ACC57382.thumb.jpeg.33270a8bbe90e045dede81642e975d22.jpeg

Loving driving it so far, my second day of ownership a young lady parked up next to mine in her lovely black Hawkeye sti to take pictures of them parked side by side so I can tell already Subaru ownership is a friendly place. 

Sorry in advance if I can’t be of much help technically with them as it is my first, but i’m Keen to get involved wherever I can 👍🏻

Luke 

• Like 1

Wotcha and welcome - that looks like a pristine example, plenty of knowledge, opinions, lunacy on here but all friendly so feel free to get stuck in. A few also own / have owned bikes, I throttled right back on roads particularly after doing some track time where it became very apparent just how quick you could go.