P0410 options

Godders

Apologies if this is Posted in the wrong place. 2 days into Impreza ownership the CEL comes on suggesting secondary air pump valve stuck open  😒 the 60amp slow blow fuse had blown and the closest Subaru main dealers only had a 50 which I replaced it with anyway, I’m expecting it to go again first thing in the morning now the outside temperature has dropped.

C3BD30FC-59B5-4617-A975-E0155635758B.thumb.jpeg.a28c64adf1382f8da8ec8d55e27e6fe3.jpeg

So what’s the general consensus with these pumps? Subaru want an eye watering amount to replace the system but i’m aware they can be removed, blocked off and mapped out (I did this on the equivalent system on my old Yamaha R1 which was easy enough) but can these valves be cleaned manually and freed up at all or is it just not worth the hassle? Might be a good excuse to get hold of a prodrive back box and panel filter if it goes to a tuner 😁  Its a 2006 wrx completley standard with 56k on it. 

cheers guys 👍🏻