hello first time owner signing on

tails

thanks . I have a impreza sports 2000 im gessing its what is know as a classic on here .not at the moment first ill like to drive enjoy and get use to working on it  but may find some ideas on here 

sorry I cant post pictures atm as im without a camra but will post on here when can .I agree seems like a great motor and if it was turbo I wouldn't have my license long .do you know where to get parts for them from things for maintaining  and repair than upgrade any help will be appreciated sorry its not on a separate post but through ill ask here before clogging up the forum 

thank you for the link ill go check them out and hope I don't run into problems finding the right part for the year etc. and thanks for the advice . glad to hear someone went down the same route tho to be honest I find maintaining the best part .ill take note on the fuel filter but was guna have a look at the service kits that is talked about on here where he recommends the oil grade etc