I'm after some new injectors...

Injectors are last on my list before a much needed remap. I'm leaning towards Deatschwerks since the fuel pump is too, but they're a bit expensive. Mine's a Hawkeye WRX so I could go for some refurbished STI 550cc pinks. Are they my best bet? I've seen Bosch, Denso and Grams all do injectors too but I've had no experience with those brands. So, 2 questions:

What cc? Realistically with supporting mods I'm hoping for 330hp, so 1000+cc injectors would be overkill.

What brand? Deatschwerks (on their American site) have absolutely loads of sizes, 565, 650, 750, 850, 1000, 1200, 1500, 2200... There's too much choice!

I'm not 100% on my hawk wrx spec but fairly sure they run dark blue 565cc as standard .

I know the lighter blue bug /blob are 450 ish cc and those are generally capable of 330hp with supporting mods. 

So might be worth googling what size you have as standard , or just going for second hand "sti pinks " good for 360hp ish 

Think the main reason people upgrade to sti pinks is cos the bug /blob wrx's had smaller blue 440cc injectors as standard . For some reason 440 cc injectors in a bug onwards, only tend to make 320 to 330 hp (up to 350hp in some classics)

Personally if your car is running well, i wouldn't see the point in fitting pinks.

As they're the same cc as your dark blue hawk injectors ,Unless you want to get the 2nd hand ones cleaned and refitted with new seals for piece of mind , i can't see there's anything to gain at your hp target . 

• Like 1