Spec C Litchfield Type 20 "HELLO!"

Vinc3

Hi guys and girls... Noobie here!

Loving the car, but it's giving me tinitus!!!!  

I don't suppose there's a "Quiet" full flowing exhaust system out there for the JDM 2007 model is there?

I currently have a Miltek system on, de-catted I think? not sure yet as I've not had it MOT'd or up on ramps since I picked her up at the end of November...

If any of you guys have a decent stainless system that's too quiet for you and are willing to swap with my Miltek system, I'm up for a meet at an exhaust centre in Kent area for a swapsie :)

As I'm using the car for a daily, and it's the Spec C (It's got no sound deadening so my ears are now taking too much punishment).  As much as I'm up for listening to the flat four growling, I'm also up for not having a permanent ringing in my ears!  So... who's go sound deadening and a quiet SS system?

I've no idea if it's cat-back on these cars or turbo back... sorry!  As I said, NOOB at the moment as far as Scooby's are concerned.

Thank you, and hello!

Love Vince

Wotcha and welcome - awesome motor you have there

Putting sound deadening into a spec c sort of defeats the object and may harm the value as there are not that many- why not exchange it for atandard or cosworth Cs400 sti?