Update Pictures

Gambit

I forgot to show the daytime running lights will show a picture when I get chance. ;)

20120914193604.jpg

20130215145620.jpg

What the Bugeye looks like now

20130216125435.jpg

20130216125506.jpg

What the Blobeye looks like now

wp000013q.jpg

And this is what the Missis got me for my Birthday :)

I had to check this morning what the Beeep was lol I must have got use to it. I think it's either the HKS Turbo timer or the HKS manual boost control. will be able to turn it off, but until you just said I don't even notice it lol

Yeah it's the turbo Timer turned it off and didn't beep. And I love the gauges I have, you can wire them up so when you put your lights on they turn red but I just wanted the blue on all times. Come in green and white also

Down side is you can get cheaper on the market that do the same job but don't look as fancy. But for me I wanted these so I didn't mind letting my missis pay for them :D

Very nice - like that,

ever since 1st turbo experience with the 200sx years ago and getting stiffed from an alleged reputable tuner expert oil temp, pressure and turbo boost monitoring I believe are pretty essential. Went through x3 turbo rebuilds inside a year each one with a 360 degree thrust bearing, not cheap at the time but hey you pay to learn

it was oil starvation to the turbo that did it, even though I kept being told it was my driving (predominantly motorway miles) caused by blocked tubes. :angry:  but I know what to look for now ;)