Forester Transmission sleeve kit

Baby face

Hi I have 2010 Subaru Forrester. Diesel. Suretrak. I have scored transmission shaft on my 6 speed gear box. I gather there is a transmission sleeve kit which goes on the shaft. Would anyone know where I can buy the kit please in the UK  or else where. Any advise will be appreciated.

On 6/5/2019 at 10:07 AM, Baby face said:

Hi I have 2010 Subaru Forrester. Diesel. Suretrak. I have scored transmission shaft on my 6 speed gear box. I gather there is a transmission sleeve kit which goes on the shaft. Would anyone know where I can buy the kit please in the UK  or else where. Any advise will be appreciated.

Yes, I am no mechanic. But I am shown the shaft from the gearbox is one with the housing unit. The shaft is scored, There appears to be a sleeve kit with bearing that can be attached. This is for sale in the US, and You tube videos exists of the problem. It is this sleeve kit I am after.

Can someone advise please. I am facing blanks at every turn.

It appears the Subaru diesel was not sold in the US. It also appears that the UK does not sell this transmssion sleeve. Is there an alternative...

Any help will be appreciated.

Well the release bearing on your diesel forester is same part as on the 2002-2008 forester 2.5 XT 5 speed and on lot of other subarus such as the impreza .

I would get the sleeve based on the forester XT, would expect it straight fit or easily modified if perhaps length of snout a little shorter on the 6 speed box, just double check your release bearing oem numbers are listed in the kit details .

(I checked via blueprint parts database ADS73310 release bearing, OEM: 30502AA120)