Congratulations!!!

Gambit

Please join me in welcoming our 1st 3 Regional Coordinators.  I just wanted to take this opportunity from all us here at S.O.C to congratulate them and helping the club move forward.

cusco scooby wagon 

Ash007ks

Scooby Pete

Welcome to the team!

I know it might be a bit of a slow start but hopefully we're heading in the right direction to getting some local meets organised, and to meet some of the great members we have here in our areas. And not to forget some nice pictures to show off :D

If you want to have an event/meet advertised on our Facebook this can be arranged. 

So without further ado we wish you the best of luck with future event's.

And thank you.

dsl.JPGrpso.jpgs5ig.jpg

• Like 3

Thank thank, its a great honour that has been Bestowed upon me ( Insert Award winning Bafta Speech) Anyways ive secured a general meet place for the South Yorkshire lot and hopefully the first meet will kick of really well, as one of the groups that used to go club has folded so ive got a big lasso and im rounded up the stragglers as we speak.

• Like 3

Thank thank, its a great honour that has been Bestowed upon me ( Insert Award winning Bafta Speech) Anyways ive secured a general meet place for the South Yorkshire lot and hopefully the first meet will kick of really well, as one of the groups that used to go club has folded so ive got a big lasso and im rounded up the stragglers as we speak.

WELCOME MATE , 

we is new!  

Please join me in welcoming our 1st 3 Regional Coordinators.  I just wanted to take this opportunity from all us here at S.O.C to congratulate them and helping the club move forward.

cusco scooby wagon 

Ash007ks

Scooby Pete

Welcome to the team!

I know it might be a bit of a slow start but hopefully we're heading in the right direction to getting some local meets organised, and to meet some of the great members we have here in our areas. And not to forget some nice pictures to show off :D

If you want to have an event/meet advertised on our Facebook this can be arranged. 

So without further ado we wish you the best of luck with future event's.

And thank you.

dsl.JPGrpso.jpgs5ig.jpg

Thanks for accepting me as your Regional Coordinator (North West area) Who do i make the cheque out to?

i will endeavor to source a meeting venue that is easy to get to and has good parking and food. 

if you are reading this please let me know if you are in my area so we can sort a meet date out and hopefully move on from there. 

thanks in advance  gaz

• Like 2