Newbie from SL Scotland

nvr2lt2sk8

Hello All,

Im danny, got myself a 2003 WRX Impreza currently running 300 flywheel BHP with supporting mods for more :)

On a few different forums but thought i would join up this one and see what its about.

and a pic to prove :)

Will post full spec later on :)

CheeRS

Dan

post-1433-0-36827700-1379755496_thumb.jp

Hi Dan welcome to S.O.C 

Feel free to have a look around the forums and join in everyone here is friendly. How it should be ;)

As you will be able to tell we're a newish club but has grown really fast so hopefully will be fully up and running with local meets for members and looking at getting involved with other events too. And very nice looking Blobeye better then the other car's I can see around it for sure :D 

Thanks for the welcome guys, just had a nosey through :)

Will try and get into the forum more when im back on leave, work onboard a large private yacht so away for three months and using VSAT to get internet which is as slow as my first car!! Vauxhall Astra *hangs head in shame*

Just notice as well as theres no Scottish Section on the forum, is this something thats likely to get put up?

CheeRS again guys

Danny

Ohhhh sounds like an awsome job where do I sign up :D 

Do you mean for the regional meet's ?

I'm sure if there is enough interest for it we can get that sorted out. We do have enough people here from Scotland to make it work :D 

Haha get that job from being 6 years in the north sea and HATING it before geting into the yachts with a lot of **** kissing and work lol

Currently up in greenland surrounded by ice, its not warm, its not nice, but its pretty.

Sweet sounds good, would like to be able to be more involved but unfortunately this lifestyle doesnt really help with organising anything being away 8 months of the year!!!

Keep us posted :)

CheeRS

To be fair I don't think my sea legs would be any good I remember watching my grandfathers fishing video's when he was out in the north sea that was enough to put me off :D 

And will see if we can get something sorted for you ;) and hope the !Removed! kissing is going well :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hullo!

Looks like we got fraternal twins :-)  Except I bashed in the !Removed! of mine at an unfamiliar petrol station last week and am too embarassed to put it in public view until after it gets fixed next week :-( 

Before pic...  post-1363-0-37545200-1378646169_thumb.jp

After pic even better, I hope :-)