STI BBS 5X100

Jamina

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a set of these - does anyone know a rough guideline on value?

It’s hard to tell what sort of a price is fair and what would be considered pricey as these don’t come up often.

Cheers @Jay762

have included a picture on here. Has to be 5x100 PCD which is why I think I am struggling so much!

i don’t use Facebook so would be great to have an eye on there!

hard to gauge an average asking price when you don’t see them anywhere! If I can’t find a set I will find a set of OEM STI wheels instead. 

17D2917F-DF60-4F6D-BA19-44ED3CF95653.jpeg

• Like 1

Right so these are not the BBS jobbies but may suit in the short term Rays do some lightweight rims, on facebook now

https://www.facebook.com/groups/310942915759592/permalink/1329344967252710/?sale_post_id=1329344967252710&rt=11

Subaru - Rays Forged GC-010E Prodrive 18” 5x100

image.thumb.png.29f53f9c07d171135aa5125e49c76611.png

Cheers @Jay762

funny enough this is the other set that I am considering due to the scarcity of the BBS but I am specifically looking for 17”

I found this set a few weeks back: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F193174467310

can’t find a clear answer on whether these fit over Brembos, have been advised that the do and don’t fit due to the offset/spike pattern. 

also quite pricey but are very lightweight as you say and also look amazing. Was looking to spend about £800-£900 depending on condition etc.

lot of choice out there for that price range but 17” is proving to be an issue!

reason for 17” is to get more depth out of the tyre wall for comfort, don’t want to move to coilovers as these would cost the same as a new set of wheels and would prefer wheels to coilovers. 

Unfortunately I cannot answer the brake caliper clearance question. Only other one I would suggest that woudl probably meet your price point are the OZ superleggra option, light but the design (albeit multispoke) moves away from the original ones you posted

When this lockdown is over I think I will have to just go and try them and see. The seller did offer but it is a long way to go home empty handed.

I had looked at the OZ Superleggra but they just aren't quite symmetrical enough for me!