rr day October 26th in norwich

savage bulldogs

Hi I've organised a rolling road session in norwich as the one on my local forum (scooby city) got cancelled. there's 4 spaces left out of 10 .It's not a competition or a club event ,just a run on the rollers for a health check and power printout .

It's £46 + vat and will only cost £40 +vat ,if I can fill the other 4 spaces .

It's taking place at clive attowes on the 26th of October

http://www.enginetuning.net/

And all marques of car are welcome and if you fancy it or need any further information let me know .

Hope you don't mid me posting this here mods , as its not a club event

Cheers Clive

• Like 2

Thanks for the offer but , to be honest I've got the 5 minimum runners so im in no panic to fill the spaces .

Just thought I'd share the opportunity of cheap health check and power printout in case any of you boys were local .

I only arranged it as simon (jgm) road mapped mine and I was curious as to what power she's making but the scooby city rr day got cancelled . A few local lads were looking forward to it to so rather than going on my own I thought make a day of it .

Should be good variety of motors there v8 mustang , v8 s4, focus st , newage scoob , me and a 500 + hp classic .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't quite get the figures I was after on the rr session 290 hp in a 6 speed classic ain't slow but I think it was running the old map due to the afr graphs (long story lol)

Didn't take to many pics (and they were on my phone)

The black v8 mustang was on the end of the row

DB083484-orig_zpsc29ed5fe.jpg

And a couple of Steve's stroker type r which made just over 420 hp (due to a possible boost leak)but , shoulda made 500+

237A86D4-orig_zps1e61551f.jpg

DED87C0C-orig_zps054f90cc.jpg

• Like 1

There was a st focus as well but, the s4 or the 1800 t mk2 golf didn't make it unfortunately .

I followed steve up there and when his gt40 came on boost the !Removed! end squirmed whatever gear he was in , I think it's gonna be a animal once it's sorted :-D

Think the type r has dccd but im unsure if his is wired up due to running a 6speed .

It's supposed to be running 2 bar of boost (dyno'd@ 1.8 bar) and the gt40 hits full boost at about 5k and just lights the tyre's lol .

He couldn't shake me from his rear view mirror though due to mine hitting full boost by 3.5 k but my fueling is all over the place at the moment :-( .

It was a good laugh all the same and only 2 no shows . My mate with the s4 sold it and bought a 330 d:-(

And the 1800T 4x4 mk2 golf hasn't been finished yet ,but its a mental machine which should be running 600+

Yeah you might have heard of my mate worbs (with the s4) as he had a few build threads on scooby fourums of his "black bird" 550 hp stroker classic .I helped him brake his scooby (as he couldn't sell it whole) the engine ended up in a flat bed splitty camper van :-D

I did fid this pic of the mk2 golf he converted it to awd , forged the 18t engine, and strapped a massive turbo to it .

I'd have loved to have seen it on the rollers

CCAE2A15-orig_zps09bddc9d.jpg