please help:-)need a rear right bumper fog lamp cover for 2000 forester s turbo

muckle 28

• IMG_0832.thumb.jpg.2e340641f510acdaaf043f462f2b8302.jpghi please could some kind lad or lass help me? ive bought this 2000 plate forester s turbo today and its quite a rare model as theres only 30 odd of these left in the uk.car has excellent bones and a fit engine but its missing a fog lamp cover as it was stolen 4 years ago. ive had a quick look online in the usual places but as i thought zero! this is my 1st subaru and ive always loved the forester earlier models as there a bit of a unicorn i think but does anyone know if this light cover is on other models at all?? or wheres a good place to look. if someone has one i will buy it as im looking to restore this car bit by bit simply because of the rarity of it but mostly because i love it. the car has a massive pile of history with it and last 2 owners were elderly gentlemen so its helped the car make it 20 years still running driving very nicely. so glad its not been young ladded 🙂 any help will be greatly appreciated. im sort of toying with the idea of having a copy of the right cover 3d printed as a last resort  if its possible. the car has a few areas that need tidying, theres slight paint lifting and surface rust scabs on both arches aswell as a small patch just above the rear wiper which can be easily sorted and the rear strut tops have all been sorted and welded up nicely.shes also just had bnew radiator,clutch,battery,cambelt,iridium plugs and theres a ton more.shes never wanted for anything thats for sure. sorry im rambling now 🙂 if anyone can help i will greatly appreciate it
  • thanks and glad to be a new member of this club, always wanted a subaru

They didn't have 2 fog lights,

for right hand drive fog on right and blanking cover on left

for left hand drive EU cars it other way round

This layout done on facelift SF models late 99 to 2002

Here's a cover but you have to paint it your colour

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FSUBARU-FORESTER-REAR-LEFT-BUMPER-Cover-Cap-Trim-Black/173684505924

• 2 months later...
On 7/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, muckle 28 said:
  • IMG_0832.thumb.jpg.2e340641f510acdaaf043f462f2b8302.jpghi please could some kind lad or lass help me? ive bought this 2000 plate forester s turbo today and its quite a rare model as theres only 30 odd of these left in the uk.car has excellent bones and a fit engine but its missing a fog lamp cover as it was stolen 4 years ago. ive had a quick look online in the usual places but as i thought zero! this is my 1st subaru and ive always loved the forester earlier models as there a bit of a unicorn i think but does anyone know if this light cover is on other models at all?? or wheres a good place to look. if someone has one i will buy it as im looking to restore this car bit by bit simply because of the rarity of it but mostly because i love it. the car has a massive pile of history with it and last 2 owners were elderly gentlemen so its helped the car make it 20 years still running driving very nicely. so glad its not been young ladded 🙂 any help will be greatly appreciated. im sort of toying with the idea of having a copy of the right cover 3d printed as a last resort  if its possible. the car has a few areas that need tidying, theres slight paint lifting and surface rust scabs on both arches aswell as a small patch just above the rear wiper which can be easily sorted and the rear strut tops have all been sorted and welded up nicely.shes also just had bnew radiator,clutch,battery,cambelt,iridium plugs and theres a ton more.shes never wanted for anything thats for sure. sorry im rambling now 🙂 if anyone can help i will greatly appreciate it
  • thanks and glad to be a new member of this club, always wanted a subaru

Hi, u still need this cover? I got 1 in the silver u need. 

Let me know.