FS: '53' WRX - (285bhp) SOLD! with new replacment :D

Mephiston2k

Now you are just talking dirty ;)

Don't worry though I'm busy stealing woman's underwear off washing lines this time of year. I like to think I'm Santa's little helper for men. Give's them something to buy their missus :) 

Mmmmm that 33 GTS-T you had was fookin' beautiful!!!

Got to say I'd probably go for the GT-R, but if you've already had a GTS-T and think the Impreza is better for chucking down A&B roads then it has to be the STi.

Love the headlights you have on your Impreza too. If you can't sell in the near future would you trade for standard ones ;)

Mmmmm that 33 GTS-T you had was fookin' beautiful!!!

Got to say I'd probably go for the GT-R, but if you've already had a GTS-T and think the Impreza is better for chucking down A&B roads then it has to be the STi.

Love the headlights you have on your Impreza too. If you can't sell in the near future would you trade for standard ones ;)

Just open up yours and spray the inside black ;)  I got them from a friend who breaks imprezas and had them on his own :D

I've done that before on one of my old cars and never got them to re-seal properly so don't fancy doing it again. They kept getting condensation in after.

So I'm looking to get some already done or just buy another regular set to do it to so if I have problems again I've still got a spare :).

Just a bit of info I'll add it has just been taxed... MoT will be done early December or sooner should someone be interested in the vehicle.  I've no doubt in it passing as it's not long been in the air and the only issue was a dodgy cv boot which was replaced a couple of days later!

Could be wrong about it, but was just the questions seemed to be from maybe someone new to it all.  

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd better update this!  The car went early in December so it's no longer for sale, the fella by me bought it as he knows everything I've done and where all the work has been done (Thwaites)

The replacement you'll be pleased to know

null_zps630e705a.jpg