FS: '53' WRX - (285bhp) SOLD! with new replacment :D

Mephiston2k

Hi All, I've got my WRX up for sale 

It's got a quite a few decent and choice mods including Sti interior, a GB270 spoiler and the car has been remapped by TD racing to 285bhp.  In fact it matched a 300bhp Evo8 the other day so the power is certainly there.

The vehicle has BC coilovers and they have been set up brilliantly and are not too hard a ride. The only downside to the car is that its now on 100k mileage but it has full service history and has been well maintained by the previous 2 owners. This is the thread on piston heads should anyone be interested.  The price is set at £4500

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/subaru/impreza-wrx/impreza-wrx-03-285bhp/1638275

944468_10151671983954659_869680037_n_zps

1012663_10151671983829659_262515336_n_zp

FE100AD2-4D42-4F9F-8D38-7F4952793B3C-601

I would have the STI I wouldn't go for the RX7 after driving my mates RX8 the thing would drink sooo much fuel. But had no real go in it :( just looked good. I like the Skyline but my missus hates them so would never be able to get one unless it's the new one then she would have a word in it :D My brother had one the old style was quick and fun to drive. 

Theres a bit of difference between the Rx7 and Rx8, The Rx7 outdoes the other in every way. Light small motors with plenty of power ;)

I've had a R33 Gts-t before and it was a great car but think I'd only go for a Gtr now. Excellent build quality but they are big old motors lol. Whereas an Sti impreza could still be thrown about down the lanes and with some light tuning be pushing 340bhp.

Still put me off owning one for life. It's one car I don't think anyone could try and sell me I'd rather have a Type-R or an Audi A3 and that's saying something  :lol:

And agree it has to be GTR and I know what you mean they are massive cars and old. So STI it is then ;) 

Still put me off owning one for life. It's one car I don't think anyone could try and sell me I'd rather have a Type-R or an Audi A3 and that's saying something  :lol:

And agree it has to be GTR and I know what you mean they are massive cars and old. So STI it is then ;)

Hell no, def not a honda or a german motor for me.  I prefer the power to be there without nailing the car... which is where my WRX is actually really good... shouldn't sell it really but a change is calling to me lol.  To get a standard WRX to this level would cost someone a fair bit more than buying one standard and modifying it.  Especially with the coilovers and standard of map.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've known a few people wanting a wrx through WMI but for some reason they all want to buy a standard one cheap then spend on modding it themselves so they know whats been done... Only all the work on mine has been done by API or TD Racing which you can't really get a fat lot better than.  The rest is done by myself and I'm a mech/technician for JLR and our cars are worth from £20k upto £200k lol.  I guess they don't want to save money buying one like mine :D

Hey Gambit, yeh just sent him a lengthy reply :)

Kev where roughly are you from?

The new car I'm hoping will be a fresh import.. Im swaying more towards another R33 at the minute, miss my Skyline. The impreza is awesome and leaves pretty much everything in its dust but a skyline I can make stand out more ;)

murrr ;) 

No worry's mate either way you know you are welcome to still pop here. I want to see how long it takes before you miss that sound of the Subaru and it's feel on the road. STI you know it makes sense  :lol: