Purge valve solenoid

Anyone know where the purge valve solenoid is for a 95 classic Impreza 

I know where it is located on new age and I had a quick look last night in the 1993 to 1996 manual, it was a very quick look so might have skimmed past it. Asking for Danmad ;) 

it doesn't say where i got it from, best bet would be look at the engine in a classic and compare to the pic, if the indicated parts aren't where the pic shows then not for the classic, i'll try and get a look under my bonnet today

Waiting on Steve posting some workshop manuals I've sent him. I did upload them to drop box but people cant get the links to work :(

I did have a quick look at it. And didn't see anything but I just skimmed quick, was busy at the time and didn't get chance last night. so will try again in a bit :D 

i know these look small but if you click on them, then go to the bottom right and click the magnifying glass, you should get a message saying "view original" hit that and you will get them full size

purgevalvelocation_zpse534e7d1.jpg

locationofitems_zpsc87f4da9.jpg

No problem mate, thanks for posting the picture up I thought would just make it easy for everyone to circle it even for future use :D

And funny enough I'm sorting out for my son's an Xbox one for Christmas... Kids do have some advantages ;)