Advice on De-Tango'ing

HKS

Hey all,

I have a 1997 2000 turbo, was just wondering, how to de-tango the side repeaters on the front wings, I've got myself the tinted/smoked indicators for the front, but can't seem to find a way to pop off those side jobbies.. or where to purchase clear/smoked ones from, heard possibly the mondeo ones fit, any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I'm interested in how to get them out too. The previous owner has painted mine black! I thought they were tinted until I used the hazard lights and noticed they weren't allowing any light through!

small screwdriver pop it in the door side of the wing and presto..lense should pop out might need to use a bit of force. And remember to use a cloth or something that is not going to scratch the paint  :)

I'm interested in how to get them out too. The previous owner has painted mine black! I thought they were tinted until I used the hazard lights and noticed they weren't allowing any light through!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  hefty chortles!!