A Massive Congratulations Stanton500

Gambit

I hope everyone here will join me in congratulating stanton500 and his beautiful family on the birth of their 1st Child. New life, new experiences, new thrills. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy mate. I just hope it takes after the Missus I've seen what you look like ;) but has your legs.. Haha. But all the best for the future x

Little stunner mate and definitely better looking then you ;) Nice to see you have your legs out again for the photo. But you might need to give them another shave can't see you making any extra cash with them looking like that :D

Haha cheers ! nowt wrong with my legs i detect a hint of envy gambit ? I'll borrow your waxing kit next time i'm over :-D

Been back and forth to the hospital this weekend paranoid mother syndrome but all is good now. Now to start the process of weening onto motorised sporting events instead of the horsey type

No worrys mate you're more then welcome to borrow my waxing kit anytime as long as I can watch :D 

And that's understandable mate my Missus was the same with the 1st worrying about every little cough 

And I was writing a card out today I meant to PM you and ask what is your Missus name Haha I know your's and the Baby's :D

I was just going to use her 2nd name but didn't think that would look good with the inlaw's ;) 

Haha cheers ! nowt wrong with my legs i detect a hint of envy gambit ? I'll borrow your waxing kit next time i'm over :-D

Been back and forth to the hospital this weekend paranoid mother syndrome but all is good now. Now to start the process of weening onto motorised sporting events instead of the horsey type

nothing wrong with that - better to err on the safe side  ;) 

Congratulations guys, nothing in life will touch your heart like the birth of your child, if ever your missus or you are worried feel free to message me, I'll pm you my number, the wife's a nurse and a midwife and we have 2 kids as well, more than happy to help if i/we can

• Like 1