Bulbs

Scooby Dachsy Doo

Never tried Halfords own and haven't a clue who makes them, but had several sets of Phillips Extremes and Osram NIghtbreakers is various cars, plus Osram Truckmates in an artic with well known poor beam patterns, all have been long lived with better light output.

I thought yours would be the HID setup for dipped main beam not LED?

I use these guys and have gone with the 20Twenty LED product for a coupel of years now, found the higher brightness halogens were genrating a lot of heat and a slight voltage fluctuation caused them to blow

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/subaru-impreza-saloon-hid-xenon-2014-2015-64.html

• 8 months later...

If you're looking for brighter bulbs, I would recommend you to try LEDs, I replaced my headlights with auxito H7 led bulbs a month ago, so far they work quite good,  they are much brighter than the halogens, the vision is so clear at night, really do a very good job of Illuminating the road further away.

image.png.f82cfc25411ebce58ba5a48b0f76a9b8.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

If you're aiming for superior brightness, LEDs are the way to go. I personally experienced a remarkable difference after upgrading to the D4S P32D-5 LED Cool White Headlight Conversion Kit. These LEDs are a league above halogens, offering exceptional clarity during night drives and brilliantly illuminating even the farthest roads. You're in for a treat, as I've got the exact page URL for you 😉
https://xenons4u.co.uk/d4s-p32d-5-led-6000k-cool-white-headlight-conversion-kit.html