Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hi happy new year everyone 

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the trim on front arch where the mud flaps screw to is called please.

broke when I tightened the flaps as in picture.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks yes think so 

It is a Hawkeye jdm but 2005 June 

Thanks jay I’ll get them ordered maybe pack out the bit that mudflaps screw to stop them flexing and cracking 👍🏻


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cuvva - A better way to insure your car

Pay monthly without the interest. 0% APR. No deposit, no hidden fees.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...