2004 Subaru Forester X, value please ?

Mairi

Hi I've a 2004 Subaru Forester X to sell, 66000 genuine miles, great condition underneath, been waxoyled. Towbar fitted but not towed much. Very clean. Any ideas of as selling price please?

Condition very much key to the value.
If it really clean and sensibly maintained and not got usual sagging rear suspension or non working front windows it worth more than most and more so at 66K miles.
You don't say if it all weather model but that a factor as will manual/automatic transmission .
average price seems be 1.5 to 2K .
If proper clean I would aim close to 3K and see what interest/offers you get, you can come down in price but you can't go up ...
late autumn and winter tends be easier time sell AWD Subarus and prices tend be higher.
current fuel prices may make some desirability difference !
Reality is you don't get that many proper clean ones (manual models being harder find clean) and not many that low mileage .
Have a look at prices in your area on facebook, eBay, Autotrader, Gumtree and work out something realistic to start off with ...

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 2:51 PM, Mairi said:

Hi I've a 2004 Subaru Forester X to sell, 66000 genuine miles, great condition underneath, been waxoyled. Towbar fitted but not towed much. Very clean. Any ideas of as selling price please?

Cjeck out classifieds and compare