replacement key fob

Judd

I have the standard 1 button key fobs which have the key as part of the fob itself.

Both of the keys work fine, but one of the keys the bottom half which is rubberised is past its best where its been in and out of my pocket and work bag.

Proving difficult fo find another fob case to transfer my working parts into, wouldn't mind a folding flip type that was meant for the 1 button key, Toyota OE keys are notoriously fragile and i bought a flip case for my Landcruiser which has proved much better than the original type which would break if you looked at them hard.

Any suggestions where to find the appropriate fob please?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 12:32 PM, Judd said:

I have the standard 1 button key fobs which have the key as part of the fob itself.

Both of the keys work fine, but one of the keys the bottom half which is rubberised is past its best where its been in and out of my pocket and work bag.

Proving difficult fo find another fob case to transfer my working parts into, wouldn't mind a folding flip type that was meant for the 1 button key, Toyota OE keys are notoriously fragile and i bought a flip case for my Landcruiser which has proved much better than the original type which would break if you looked at them hard.

Any suggestions where to find the appropriate fob please?

Looks a bit pricey .... 

https://jdmaddict.co.uk/shop/replacement-flip-key-sigma-m30-fits-subaru-impreza-forester-legacy-fob-1998-2009/

• Thanks 1

Much obliged for finding that Brack, whilst more than i wanted to pay, bearing in mind there's nothing wrong with the plipper itself, for a complete new working key i dare say its a bargain compared to what they'd probably want at the dealer parts desk.

Will leave it a while and hope a decent case pops up, but if nothing doing then this could be the answer.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1