Helloooo From Devon :)

LaneyWRX

Hi All

My names Lorraine AKA LaneyWRX and i'm from not so sunny Devon.

I have a Subaru Impreza WRX classic, I'll get some pic's up when i've sussed out how to do it :wacko:  lol

I'm looking forward to making friends and chatting with like minded people :)

Cheers for now :)

• Like 1

Hey Welcome to the club

I like pictures just like my books. ;)

I'm starting to think Simon is making new accounts up :) ... sorry going off topic but if you read some threads you will get the joke :D

But in short lot's of people from your end seem to be here :) I just feel all on my own up north me and Rollamite :D

Your car looks nice what I can see from the profile picture. Is that at Japfest or some Car event ? :) I can see a done up RX8 I believe  in the back ground

Yeah it was Modified Mania 2011 I was showing with Jap-riders. The RX8 was awesome and won a trophy... Need to take some more pic's will wait for weather to get better first tho lol

Sound good to me. Not sure what it's meant to be like down your way tomorrow, but here should be sun shine all day I can't wait ;)

I'm not much of a fan of the Rx8 but it does look nice. But given the choice if I was doing the judging, the silver Subaru would have won. And I'm not bias at all :)

Lets hope its sunny down here too that would be novel lol  :) It was a jap club huni so we had a mixture of cars.... It was good fun and i would've given the scoob 1st prize everytime :wub:

nothing with wrong with Torbay, try living in Plymouth now thats a bit of a sh**ole, get those pics up

Hahaha i went to Uni in Plymouth lost count of the amount of times i got lost, them there roads are confusing.com lol

Fed up of agreeing with gambit, but great minds think alike. Yeah I went to a local undercover car park to stick grilles on. But forgot the grilles, so went home and got drenched sticking them on. Just couldnt wait. Fricking rain. Road here are easy unlike the rat runs where you live

I will just point out I don't live in Leeds so slag it off all you like. But it is my nearest Ikea store, so get dragged there to carry out my next in house jobs to the car and the fun of driving back. to build them. Oh and a top tip never get a bed from there worst thing's ever. I burnt ours on the bonfire after 6 months of the slats falling through.

Fed up of agreeing with gambit, but great minds think alike. Yeah I went to a local undercover car park to stick grilles on. But forgot the grilles, so went home and got drenched sticking them on. Just couldnt wait. Fricking rain. Road here are easy unlike the rat runs where you live

Oh and don't it's nice to have someone agree with me for a change ;)