Forester Exhaust

Husky11

Hi all, another question about the exhaust on my forester 2.0xt 2004 would just changing the back box bring out the burble, looking for 1 at the moment (i like the prodrive) also not doing it 4 performance, thanks Ian:)

Yup you will get a slight increase in burble but as Gambit says to go further you will need to look at the system as well - the Prodrive on the back of mine gave a great sound without being too intrusive

Thanks for reply's, will start looking for a back box & maybe centre pipe ( prodrive) as the wife doesn't want it to loud as she drives it most of the time & these sound ok from what I've heard but open to suggestions as I've said b4 I've got a friend who can make the adjustments to

Make an impreza 1 fit thanks again Ian:)

• Like 1

the cat kills a lot of the noise, i have a decat pipe for a classic impreza, not sure if it's the same fit but if it is then i can sell it to you if interested, i'd wait for someone else with a bit more knowledge to reply whether it'll fit yours or not