:: Wanted :: Subaru Turbo, 17/18" alloys, lowered suspension pref coilovers

lil_bugga

I'm looking for a Subaru turbo that has 17" or 18" alloy wheels, adjustable coilover suspension, turbo timer, as much bhp as possible and any other goodies that I can get.

I'm not too bothered about the condition of the bodywork, dents scratches etc as long as the vehicle is mechanically sound and starts/stops and goes as any Scooby should. Cat C/Cat D also considered.

A/C is preferable but not essential.

Can travel for the right vehicle.

What vehicles are out there? I've got around £800 to play with.

Wotcha and welcome to the forum - thats quite the shopping list and I hope you can get something which meets your expectations however when I was reading and totting up the pound signs against it then came to your budget you may have set your sights a little high - I would suggest attending insurance auctions where the write offs get offloaded as a possible solution to your request...

but feel free to post some pics of your wagon, we have a few members on here with some really tidy wagon examples

My UK wagon was stock apart from the exhaust and that needed a new maf to get it running right, the fella had it for 1k when I went to look, I told him it needed work and he reduced it to 750,i ended up swapping it for a mk4 golf I paid 1500 for and he threw in a 106 pug that I sold for half the value of my impreza, that's the cheapest scoob I've seen that was running, albeit when it wanted

You do see them tho , my mate got bored when the arches started rotting then the rear section needed loads of work which would mean respray

Sold it for 1500 quid to someone local and it looks fantastic now

I always prefer to buy standard as had a modded car before and was a nightmare of bodge jobs