Legacy Spolier :)

tom_gr7

Just ordered myself a legacy spoiler on eBay :)

How exciting is this car stuff? I've been driving for nearly 10 years, and never really bothered improving/looking after my cars. But since getting this scooby, I've spent a wedge on cleaning products and now a spoiler. hmm, whats next? ;) 

ps don't tell the missus...

oh, the spoiler is the same as this guys...

LegacyGT-015.jpg

• Like 2

What can I say, subaru's are awsome.everytime I go out in mine I love it and you never get bored of the burble sound.ps done a massive four wheeled wheel spin across a stoney car park at a posh pub today ( I'm such a ****)

• Like 1

The side indicators are in your wing mirrors so I dont think that applies to yourself - its more if you have the older orange lenses that were fitted to the front wings you could get clear replacements

an example here

http://www.just-subaru.com/my00-02-crystal-clear-design-side-repeaters-72963-0.html

Stick up some photos of your motor in a thread an canvass opinion, If I am right your motor is the non turbo version so focus on brakes and handling, get it driving how you like it 

As Gambit suggested some tints for the windows as they look good on the one in the photo

lol, you guys are going to get fed up with me asking questions...

but as Jay said i could focus on the brake. I had a look around, not really sure what i'm looking for though hahah.

I came across a brand called MTEC. No idea if they are any good, but would something like these be suitable.

which leads to the question of which style.

money isnt a major concern as i got the car for a banging price, so don't mind paying for decent brakes.

drilled dissipates heat, grooved shaves glazing off the surface of the pad to maintain friction. With the NA car you have I think you could get great results with just grooved.

I have not used MTEC and they say they machine the discs themselves I would like to know where the discs are made - slightly paranoid but its one of the few things I dont skimp on - I need to have confidence my vehicle will stop when I pull the lever or stomp on the pedal. So rightly or wrongly I do go for branded replacements if not going OEM.