FNG

antlockyer

It was Wagonwheels - check out this wee beasty for some inspiration 328BHP and 378lbs of torque

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/1842-newbie-saying-hello-and-pics/

Has he been tweaking as I thought the s3 had about 280 - 300bhp with something like 280lbs of torque - so I think it wont be long before you could show him a clean set of mud flaps - or dirty in fact if you fancy a bit of rally crossing Farmerpug style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOa_i4z3rU#t=0

• Like 1

Yeah I think he's got a Miltek exhaust, some intake work, intercooler, clutch and remap. At very least he has a fuel pump to go on and another mapping. It's pretty quick, the newer ones are over 300 from the factory he said the other day.

Its not a flat four though of which we have some experience but not Subaru :)

9919_178521871788_5556830_n.jpg

gotta love the original bug - awesome!! - We have some members putting Impreza units into VW campers - allegedly they tried it in a bug but the aerodynamics gave out at 110mph and they flipped ;)

By the way the Audi is being tweaked I feel a convert is on the cards, particularly if he has spent time with the flat four of the VW - just needs a little intro to some Japanese design + a little Brit tinkering the possibilities of an easy 400+ bhp and more boot space may be too much to resist :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Jay my dad was looking at buying an Impreza before he got this S3 (his second) but he was concerned about service intervals and being an ex Audi employee it made sense financially to go down that route.

He used to buy all the Jap mags like Banzai etc. :)

Got it got it got it.

First thing I did was fill the thing up with fuel.  :wacko:

Its a little noisier on the motorway that I expected given how quiet it is otherwise. Feels quick and I'm interested to know what the POWER button does.

• Like 1

Wayhey - great to hear!! - wind noise discussions have been had when it comes to the Fozzy some use deflectors around the side windows - I think Stanton was thinking about getting some

Gave it a bit of a clean today. You never really know a car until you've cleaned it. One bit of paint I'll have redone on the grill and there is a crease in the passenger side wing that I don't think was there before I went to lunch. Anyway I'll have that done too. Couple of bits I'd like to do under the bonnet too to get it 100%. Silver cars are a bit of a pain, look dirty quick and you can never really get that wet look going.

1619462_10152258879361789_1446020483_n.j

1656180_10152258879251789_1637447776_n.j

Looking good

Try this for a bit of extra protection?

http://www.angelwax.co.uk/?wpsc-product=ag

you'll need to go through a full clean etc - probably worth clay bar treatment then after polish put a layer of this on

Salsa King has had great results with the white version

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/4744-finished-the-rest-of-the-car-off-now/

I clayed the bonnet and got very little off it. I'd say it had been done already. Only polish I had though was some paint sure stuff which I'm not a fan of.

Once the bits are done I might get some correction done although it isn't anywhere near as bad as new cars.

Will get some of that wax though. Thanks.