newbie saying hello and pics

Wagonwheels

Hi guys,new to the forum so still finding my way around.Ive a Forester 2.5xt with a few mods.Ive had it for a year now and bought it standard .Needed something with a high tow limit for my caravan so i had to sell my hawkeye wagon to get it.It was a shock getting something so heavy and slow(in relative terms as the hawk had spent most its life at Litchfield)

First week i had it i had full new STI inverted shocks fitted then got an anti lift kit,caster kit ,roll bars and chassis braces from Whiteline.Once the geometry was done it really improved things.

Next up was the lack of safe brakes so a set of godspeed drilled and vented discs with WRXPRO calipers and pagid fast road rear brakes.My hawk had Porsche gt2 set up but my budget will not stretch to that anymore,besides for what its meant for its fine.Brembos will be fitted later on as the power goes up ;)

My car came with 208bhp standard so that had to be seen to so a genuine VF41 turbo was fitted along with cosworth filter,prodrive pipes and a v10 sti intercooler.

After a full decat and miltek exhaust it now sits at 328bhp and 378lbs and pulls strong from low down.

I keep changing the wheels every few months so i wont bore you with them :lol:

Anyway some pics guys

DSCN9387_zpse4c7cd70.jpgDSCN9390_zpsc2f080de.jpg0d928a6e-cc9f-407b-a95c-b5340a192cbb_zpsDSCN93592_zps120c9110.jpg009-1.jpg1345381781439.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to the club, I'd have to say personal pref is the gold wheels in 3rd pic. Hmmm I wonder if they will fit my car? seeing as you have so many Hint hint :lol:

They are 5x100 fitment JDM spec C wheels madw by BBS.I spent years looking for them as they are !Removed! rare in this country.Had them on the old bugeye too.IMG_3046faraway.jpgDSCN9279.jpg miss the old girl as i had to be sensible (ish) with the arrival of my little one and got the hawk wagon DSCN9292.jpgDSCN9290.jpg

• Like 1