What are your thoughts on gold over white impreza's

ScoobySTI

So I'm thinking of another makeover for my sti v4 and I am a bit partial to a nice clean white white impreza with gold wheels. When its done properly they look reall nice but I'm not to sure on having another white car but do want the nicest looking classic . What do you guys think and any good pictures of a white and gold classic for me to make a decision.

Also what kind of white I'm thinking a nice crisp bmw alpine white.

As above, White is always a pig to keep looking nice. Having said that, when they are clean, they look superb and gold wheels really sets them off.

Bmw alpine White is a good choice. The subaru White is too creamy in comparison. In fact most Japanese whites seem to go that way.

I saw a white Jag f-type the other day which really was crisp so that may be worth a look too.

Crisp white looks great - its the shade of gold that I think can ruin it - for me it has to be a JPS gold against a Ducati orange gold - I thik the final photo has the best gold colour for me but it may be the light helping

but any of the above I would love to own - have to lose the roof scoop though :)

Ye the top is my fav and although mine is a4 door I have some revolutions on order as of this morning : )

Yes I agree with black wheels, I will be doing something like this in the future when I get the arch flares I will fit wider wheels

96f81576acb2f9506ada3ab66b1ac403.jpg

This is my favorate, I think it looks AWSOME ,but it takes a lot of work so am happy running gold wheels et 48 for now

963ad22291aadd2bcb7f75e5f5a359bc.jpg

I like it with the gold wheels. but the shade of white has to be crisp, whenever I see a white classic they always look a bit too creamy or dull for my liking, and definitely like the gold wheels. Good colour combo I think

well its like being forced to choose between a lottery jackpot win and a million pound bank account - if any of those Scoobs turned up on my drive I would be very pleased - if I was in the position I would have two sets of wheels one black one gold and feel thoroughly spoilt :P