Any PC gamers?

tom_gr7

Its a game I love to hate. Really annoying and 99% of the idiots tgat play the game will kill you for nothing I even had it where I has nothing but the starting items and still got shot just for running down the road. I had a quick go on that dark souls 2 feels like a bad conversion from the xbox to me horrible controls I just cant to seem to get in to it some reason.

Yeah dark souls is designed to be used with a controller and the game requires a lot of patience. I've put in 150+ hours on it altogether now :) . Finished downloading Battlefronts 2 last night.... steam doesn't have anymore steam keys so I can't play it!! Sucks :(

Does it haveca story I liked skyrim I still go on it now. Mainly for the freedom of the game. I will give it another go but cant see me getting in to it. I did have a controller for the pc until the kids broke it just one of them things I never got round t replace might have to soon I think :)

Its a game I love to hate. Really annoying and 99% of the idiots tgat play the game will kill you for nothing I even had it where I has nothing but the starting items and still got shot just for running down the road.

hahah yeah totally agree.

I think many players kill for nothing due to the lack of an endgame situation. Once you've got enough gear to survive the only thing left to do is kill each other...

Thats where I am now I've not seen the other guys I go on with for awhile so I pop on eat one or two tins of food and drink get full thrn have a look to fill the 2 empty slots in my bag and log off. When we was all in we used to run round hand cuff people find out what they have help with food if they didnt have any and let them go. I did steal someones trousers just for giggles so he ran off with his school back pack motorbike helmet an puffer jacket and under wear. :) but we was only really looking for bandits in an organised team. Then my mate came up with an idea that he streams where its done like walking dead with objectives each week we use ts to talk but can't say where we are has to be in game chat if we meet each other. Thats on hardcore mode its not that fun to be fair :)

I would love to have a 2nd screen for pc gaming, would make things so much better. I went to play it but couldn't get a daylight server so gave up. Didn't really fancy getting the hang of it again in the dark :P