Wanted: bugeye dump valve hks

LANCENEOMAN

Most people who get them keep them or sell them for loads on fleebay I've tried to hold out and get one cheap 2nd hand a genuine one and had no luck. A bit sort after as far as DV's go 

Looking at what he sells I'd ask for more pictures 

Nike trainers and designer clothes, all the stuff that can be faked easy. But just a few more pictures that you can zoom in on with the logo and screw heads should be all you need.

Right I refuse to go use my old kicking ground to steal there how too but I will sort some pictures out. But just been reading up And HKS never made a black SSQV IV So stay away from any black 4's as for the 3 I'm not 100% myself but if it is real will have.

hkssqv3blowoffvalvegradeAmodel288504_zps

like that I've just found a write up on the fakes I will add it to the engines section and pin it 

As for performance who really knows some cars hate them and drive like crap once it's been fitted others drive fine. My mates old car made his drive terrible his stock one worked better.