advice!!!

mgray04

I recently bought a 1997 impreza 2.0 turbo. The steering was all over the place. I recently changed the inner raco joints and end as they had play. And seemed better. But at high speed it's all over the place!! Wonders everywhere!!!! Any tips on what it could be. Also round roundabouts the steering wheel sometimes pulls the other way

Could be a brake grabbing for some reason, may happen all the time but only noticeable at high speeds and when cornering, could be the alignment out, something bent somewhere. Worth having a look and seeing if you can see anything really obvious wrong although it sounds like you have already done this.

I know one of the members was telling me last night about a problem a bit like this. Turns out when it was having a service they lifted the engine and didn't replace it properly that gave him some steering problems I'd maybe have a look at that too worth a look anyway.