Guys anything happening with shows this year, I don't want to be left out?

ScoobySTI

So I think I am the only SOC member in or around Cardiff which is lame and as I am new to this forum I don't want to be left out ( who has a violin ) having a subaru is all about having the best and making new friends along the way so if anybody is planning a jap fest gig or any other shows this season let me know, I would like to get to know people before hand but I think England has claimed all the subaru enthusiasts ; )

Rhys

Hi Rhys,

we do have a few members from your part of the world, not too active but they are there.

wrt show attendance there are 3 things in the offing so far Jap Fest 1&2 and Trax - feel free to get stuck in, the forum has a dedicated space for shows...

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/forum/40-car-shows/

Or do you mean fellow sufferers :D 

I keep seeing a few around my end but never get chance to speak with them to sort anything local to me. Mind you I'm still thinking of good places to hold one :) 

Just thought I,d stick me nose in, japfest at castle Combe first show ,only just over Severn bridge,going up early if you want to convoy up maybe met on m4 services ,I'm only 20 miles from cardiff in blackwood, be great to get some sought of monthly meet going in South Wales ,get your name down entry closes on 6th march, drop me a line

• Like 1

Right that's the start of it, South Wales SOC meet . Plan A. Banter ,beer , birds, (or boys if it floats your boat) or for female members , as we're an equal opportunity club, with no sexiest views of course, just work where,when, time, and who's coming ,but that's part b of plan A

• Like 1