New Scooby Owner

ashburton

Nice one Ash glad to hear you're now on the boat and sailing away and what a hell of a nice day to leave on :D 

Well hope the trip will be car trouble free and the weather stays nice on your journey. And keep us updated on how you go and remember the pictures ;)  

Glad you made it and hope that it holds out for the rest of the journey :-)

I assume you don't want to end up replacing the coolant and bleeding system you get back , but when you do you could take the thermostat out and drop it in some boiling water to see if it opens .

just make sure you use a new gasket upon reassembly and take plenty of pics of the road trip .

Hi guys. Well we made it to Monte Carlo.

On our return journey now, the Stelvio Pass was a bit of a struggle and unfortunately my travel buddy in the GT turbo didn't make it back and car is being towed back to England now so every one is in the Scoob. My dump valve got stuck and some smoke was coming out of bonnet at high altitude but a bit of WD40 and he was back again.

Our FB page link is here if you want to follow and see our shenanigans https://m.facebook.com/hashtagganter

Should have pictures and funny videos for you to flick through if you like the page.

Cheers

Ash

• Like 1