Newbie from Scotland, 2005 WRX 300

boabmc

quite new myself mate, but as far as I'm aware, different seats and had the prodrive package and limited to 300 of them, I'm pretty sure some of the more knowledgeable guys on here will point us right

Yeah anything that has the Prodrive package is quicker it's a standard WRX that's been modded if you like from Prodrive. Good thing is with the certificate it helps hold the value up on the resale of the car. But you can make a better setup for less money IMHO. and the UK300's was limited. I'm 99% sure that spoiler never came on the Blobeye it's off the Bugeye but are pretty rare and sell for a bit, but don't hold me to that they might have done a few on the early blobeyes. But car looks good mate and the smiles lasts for ages well until something needs fixing but I look at mine like my kids it's inconvenient having to feed and clothe them but they can make me smile so I keep them around :D  

• Like 1

I've always wanted one, well an STi but the insurance is just still to much than I'm happy to pay, so maybe in a years time il upgrade to the STi as i have had a shot of one before and its totally different, although what I've got I'm pretty happy with and certainly no slouch so I've no doubt the prodrive package has perked it up a bit :) 

yeah its like any car, always good till something breaks or needs doing ha!