2.0 X Auto LPG

Mikey

Well, picked up our 08 Forester and really pleased with it. Previous family car was 04 Chrylser voyager. Even with lower seat than the voyager, the vision is still good with better pillars and mirrors. (Looking to scrap the Voyager if anyone knows a good breaker.)

Goes as well as expected. :)

Added bonus of finding a LPG station nearer home than what came up on the internet search. Only time will tell on how the costs work out.

Changing seats ( to leather) and doorcards, and getting spare wheel , all fitted for £400.

Need to change the seats and cards as previous owner was a vet.!

• Like 1

Oh nice one mate, from what I've heard there is a good saving for long distance driving. Tlag know far more than me about LPG I'd say he was one of the 1st to get onto LPG when it came out here from what he's said before in the past :D Not saying you are old Tlag. Just a head of your time ;) 

And I've seen the inside of a few vets cars and they are all a mess so can understand from that point of view :D 

great to hear it is beating expectations and the interior change does sound like a good move vets like farmers do tend to bring their work inside with them :D  

Oh and not forgot about these stickers either mate I will pester him again, and might be able to be a bit naughty and sneak you some in from an outside source but shhhh I will get shot for that ;) 

yep, yep, tell me about it! :lol:

How is your car, mechanically, bitman, now you've had it a while?

I'm hoping to run mine towards 200k (touch wood.....no, not that sort Gambit  :P )

• Like 1