My first Subaru!

jargarbo

Hi Everyone!

Jon here from Dublin, Ireland. Hoping to get my first Subaru net week. Got myself and XV and can't wait to drive him home. Will name him Scoobyx!

I joined this community hoping to find other XV users around Ireland and UK. Meet up and drive and be able to maximise the all wheel drive capabilities of our Subarus.

Hope to hear all you guys out there!

John

post-2221-0-29837100-1395966338_thumb.jp

Welcome John to the madhouse,really nice choice of car, I like the look of these XV's , great alternative to these main stream crossovers, really like them in the bright orange ,but White is cool, don't know a lot about them , what engine you getting?great to see one in the club, join in with the banter on the forums, and enjoy .

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C 

And I agree with Boot's I really do like the XV's think they look great cars. Even if I don't own one :) 

You would only be the 2nd owner on the forum who has one Dogconker was the 1st so I'm sure he will be excited to see a 2nd member :) Not sure why that is I don't see any on the roads around my area either :( 

And as Boot's said please feel free to have a look around mate great bunch on here :)

Thanks very much Boots819 and gambit! I need to have this community as this will be my first sooby so have to know people who have done some mods in their car and where to get those stuff. I used to drive mx5 and they have a great following in UK and tthere's a dedicated UK site to buy it's accessories that I find expensive over here in Ireland.

There's not much choices of Xv over here. One I'm getting is the 2.0 D S premium. It's a 5 month old demo car from the Subaru garage so I'd still consider her a little brand new. They don't bring the SE
premium like in UK. Guess it's the price that's keeping the people buying it over other cars. I guess at the end of the day... It's the AWD were paying for.

Glad to hear from you guys and will update once I have my baby.

Thanks very much!