scoobyfan

I would just like to say a quick hi to you all. I have recently purchased my first subaru impreza wrx so im new to all of this. Also im looking for subaru drives out and would love to join on some of them if im not working.

Loads of people have said they like my wheels. I love them. Probably because they are different from everybody elses. Im after putting some subaru decals on down the sides and on the bonnet but dont really want to go ott with it.

Loads of people have said they like my wheels. I love them. Probably because they are different from everybody elses. Im after putting some subaru decals on down the sides and on the bonnet but dont really want to go ott with it.

One of the main reasons I love the scoobs you don't see them all the time like Golfs, Astras, Monados, A3s the list just goes on :)  

If you want them mate have a word with Scotty tell him I sent you good bloke. Need to email him myself http://www.stik-it-signs.co.uk/contact.html

• Like 1

Just looked at there site and they look pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation as we are after someone to be able to put the decals on for us as we want it to look the part and not just slapped on.