More engine bits dipped

Boots819 ian

I was thinking of the bath but her indoors may be a wee bit dis-chuffed at me. I`ll have to find a container large enough. Would also like to do a few interior bits as well.......centre consol is looking a bit scuffed here and there, if I can remove it that is.

• Like 1

I was thinking of the bath but her indoors may be a wee bit dis-chuffed at me. I`ll have to find a container large enough. Would also like to do a few interior bits as well.......centre consol is looking a bit scuffed here and there, if I can remove it that is.

Have a look for a header tank might get lucky with one on eBay for sale local cheap. Me and a mate of mine was on about having ago with this, but he's just having Chemo at the minute so not feeling well at the minute  :( but I might see if I can get him going with it as I know he's getting frustrated being sat about too :) And I was looking at making my own tanks with header tanks.