Looks like it's at the side of the alternator so our side would be the drivers side. Not sure what it does but looks like where the 2nd finger is pointing too has snapped in half so I would have thought there should be another half some where that would clip in 

Need a legacy owner to id part my pas pump fluid sits up above that on mine. Can't work out what it connects to only connector i have that i can see is for cat overheat sensor ? Is his a n/a car ?

You have an after market brake master cylinder support fitted so it may have to be routed around that the connectors themselves are push fit with the key on the top of the male connector fitting into the hole of the female connector

• Like 1

You have an after market brake master cylinder support fitted so it may have to be routed around that the connectors themselves are push fit with the key on the top of the male connector fitting into the hole of the female connector

Hi mate thats mine lol, just using it as a pointer as to the two connections and as to what the looked like. It's the only two on the car i can see that match his :-)

• Like 1

Haha i think you guys are all wrong i talked to my friend who is a subaru guy at a dealer ship ( he helped with putting my engine in) he says its the thing that idles the engine up when u turn the car in park (power steering idle sensor or something) but anyway this engine is different than the original engine so those dont connect correctly... But i still have my old engine so im just swittiching the plugs