(FS) Subaru Impreza Dealer Workshop Manuals

signaturem

I have just cleared out items from a Fiat / Subaru Main Dealer.  Amongst the Items cleared are some

proper Maindealer Workshop Manuals.  These are thorough Main Dealer Manuals not your average Haynes Manual, and I thought that these would be of significant benefit to any enthusiasts out there, who are wanting to do maintenance / repairs to their vehicles.

There are Three Lots (or Batches).

Batch 1 - Subaru Impreza 1993 - 1996

Contains : Repair, Diagnostics, General and Wiring - 8 Manuals in Total (including 4 Supplements).

They are in workshop condition (mainly clean pages but soiled ends to the books).

Batch 2 - Subaru Impreza 1997 - 2000

Contains : Repair, Diagnostics, General and Wiring - 16 Manuals in Total

They are in workshop condition (mainly clean pages but soiled ends to the books).

Batch 3 - Subaru Impreza 2001

Contains Engine, Body Section, Wiring, Transmission, General Info and New Car Info Section

6 Manuals in Total

These items are being listed on eBay, but if anybody is interested in any of the lots, then please contact me.  

I also have some amazing technician folders which have photographs step-by-step of engine stripdowns, but I would need to look at these more closely to see exactly what they cover.

Chris

No I think I have them uploaded to my Gmail drive thing. If I haven't uploaded your year might take me a bit longer but I can sort that for you to download. I have sent the Admin them all for him to host so they could be easy to find and download by everyone but not sure what's happened to them I've heard nothing :(