Big thanks and progress

weeksy

Ouch  :unsure: 2 years work gone in 6 months.

So this time next year then you will be pushing it for the 400 mark ;) Next thing I need disc brakes and pads all round been eyeing some nice Brembo ones up. I would have thought Kevlar pads would have been good did they just heat up too quick then and fade away under heavy braking I would have thought they would have dealt with the heat better than anything else other than racing brake pads 

very tidy looking car B)

the TD04 has had a couple of results of over 300bhp, and quite a few over 290bhp. my last blob only made 263bhp with remap and exhaust :(

but the TD04 is know for low down spool, not top end bhp. better off punchy midrange than nothing......nothing.......nothing......woooooaaahhhhhhh

depends if I get that v1 sti Shell in the summer I might end up spending a bit on that tidying it up before I fit my mechanicals :D

as for the kevlars I don't know what brand they are as I got them with the discs off a mate who never fitted them and sold his scoob . under normal spirited driving they've been fine but, after 10 or 15 flat throttle pulls in 3rd and hard on the brakes in short succession  they started to fade a bit :)

• Like 1

Yeah I did put them through their passes a bit :-)

I've just ordered a full set of new pads and some billet ally conversion brackets from Alyn @ as performance .

Cos I think i need something better to rein in the extra ponies

Anyways back to weeksys op did I see you're after a sti tmic ?

Cos I've got a v3 sti one £50 +pp if you need it ;-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...